Popcorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replikler - Yerli ve Yabancı Dizilerden

Aşağa gitmek

Replikler - Yerli ve Yabancı Dizilerden Empty Replikler - Yerli ve Yabancı Dizilerden

Mesaj tarafından Admin Perş. Ekim 23, 2008 10:55 am

Buffy : Dawn listen to me, listen... I love you. I will always love you, this is the work I have to do. Tell Giles that... Tell Giles I figured it out... And I'm ok. And give my love to my friends. You have to take care of them now, you have to take care of each other. You have to be strong. Dawn, the hardest thing in this world, is to live in it. Be brave, Live... for me.

" Dawn, beni dinle... Seni seviyorum. Seni daima seveceğim, bu yapmak zorunda olduğum bir şey. Giles'a de ki... Giles'a de ki " olayı " çözdüm... Ve benim için sorun yok. Ve sevgimi arkadaşlarıma ilet. Şimdi onlara sen bakacaksın, birbirinize bakacaksınız. Güçlü olmalısın. Dawn, dünyadaki en zor şey, yaşamak. Cesur ol, ve yaşa... Benim için. "

Ve Spike'tan...

SPIKE: But I want you to know I did save you. Not when it counted, of course, but ... after that. Every night after that. I'd see it all again ... do something different. Faster or more clever, you know? Dozens of times, lots of different ways ... (softly) Every night I save you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 405
Yaş : 44
Kayıt tarihi : 21/10/08

https://popcorn.yetkinforum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön